Roof Top / Balcony Lawns
Natura's Rooftop lawn concept is a simple, lightweight, easy to install ECO FRIENDLY MODULE . The module is 3 time lighter than traditional modules. Our module comprises of a Coir fibre based compressed board, Coco Peat and Sod Grass.
There are two levels of water retention:
1. Natura's Board: Retains water up-to 2 times its weight.
2. Coco Peat: Retains water up-to 5 times its weight, resulting in lower water usage and better retention. This module when place on a roof reduces the temperature of the interiors by up-to 8 degrees celsius resulting in energy savings.
Creates Lush, Beautiful, Vertical Gardens, indoor or outdoor with Natura's Green wall modules which works on an aeroponic system. Creates a beautiful aesthetic feel and improves the breathing environment.
Vertical gardens are created with ease utilizing natural sustainable growing media to retain nutrients with water saving principles.
This modular system enables localized moisture retention and access to individual plants, creating optimum conditions for a successful vertical garden.
These pots are a self watering system. Here we fill water in a pipe which is attached to the bottom of the pots (Not shown in the pictures). Through capillary action the water is sucked up by the our coir boards and thereby provides water for the plant.
These pots save ground space as they can be hung on railing and other fabrications.
Decorative Wall Module
“Green up your living spaces with our decorative wall modules. These pieces are meant to be hung on walls and are guaranteed to freshen up your space. Change plants as per the seasons which is facilitated by our miniature cup inserts."
a. 3 plants
b. 4 plants
c. 5 plants
d. 8 plants
1. TECHNICAL BROCHURE OF NATURA'S LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS
2. LEED CERTIFCATION CHECK LIST
3. GREEN ROOFS COMPENDIUM
4. GREEN WALLS GOOD NOTE
5. THERMAL PROPERTIES GREEN ROOF
6. WHY HAVE GRASS ON YOUR ROOF